Friday 7 November 2014

Bad Bellies and Stress

It’s been a bit of a tough one this week. :(

Things have still been very busy and stressful at work, which was not helped by the fact that it was a short week, due to a public holiday on Tuesday. As a result, my health has also been affected - I have had difficulties sleeping, low appetite, and my belly has felt off all week. Yesterday, work was busier than usual, and I was really struggling - by the time of my lunch break, I was feeling overwhelmed and drained. I am generally quite introverted, so I found that having some quiet time by myself, and playing Candy Crush Saga for a few minutes to give my mind a break, seemed to help. However, by the end of the day, I was exhausted. At that point, relaxing in front of the TV also seemed to help, but I was also very glad to crawl into bed later that night!



Today was a little better, but still stressful. My appetite has improved slightly, but I am still very tired and my belly has been a bit shaky. Again, having some quiet time at home tonight has helped, and I am also very glad for the weekend!


Do you have any tips for managing stress? Please share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment